Oh My Carissa!The Side Buckle Detail Ankle Booties

Carissa3 Side Buckle Detail Ankle Booties
QH92VFBJ5ECF I really love this Ankle boots from www.makemechic.com. A high fashion looks are now accessible thanks to this ankle bootie from Liliana!
Carissa3 features a folded cuff design and a scrunchy leatherette upper. Straps in the back with 3 buckle closure details on the side. Inside zipper closure. These will look adorable with mini skirts!

Boots Heel measures approx. 5.25" with a 1.25" platform.

Guess what? Available in 3 colors.

Thanks to makemechic.com for letting me post their fabulous ankle boots images in my blog.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Thanks for visiting...Be my follower... Join my circle of friends...

 
Powered by Henspark News Viral. Ankle Boots Stylish Copyright © 2011 - 2015Raiyan Enchaviz | Follow on Twitter:@raiyanenchaviz